Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make and expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website and its contents including without limitation its completeness, accuracy, fitness or suitability for any purpose or freedom from viruses. We, our directors, employees and other agents shall not be liable for damages of any kind including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income or profits, loss of or corruption of data, loss of or damage to property or claims of third parties, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. We are not responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control, nor that use of our website will be completely error-free or uninterrupted. We will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for reasons beyond our control.
Complaints / Feeback / Recommendations
Please feel free to give us any feedback, recommendations or comments about our service and website. We take this very seriously and aim to deal with any problems or difficulties in a timely, fair and effective manner. Please email us on: email@example.com